Join Wendy Saturdays at 3 pm
Where we observe the things coming on the earth
through Biblical binoculars
To receive up to 2 free bumper stickers, send a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to the station with a note of your request:
Wendy Scott/Season Watch c/o KPRZ
9255 Towne Centre Drive Suite 535
San Diego, CA 92121
Click image to hear podcast episodes on her Rumble Channel: Wendy’s Words for HIM: Radio
COME JOIN ME on Saturdays 3 pm, as we discuss the topics of the day in light of the Bible, its prophecies, and promises. We will examine the signs of the times, and evaluate what they might indicate about the prophetic clock, the condition of the church, and our responsibilities as followers of Jesus.
We will also discuss how to share the Gospel with others, and answer your questions concerning Apologetics, Creation Science, and end-times events.
In these last days, we should be awake to the rapid changes sweeping the world, and be prepared to alert others to their implications. As we watch the loss of our God-given freedoms, the destruction of foundational values, and the silencing of truth, we should be equipped to wisely warn others to the coming danger.
I have an MA in Rhetoric & Writing Studies and am a part-time lecturer with local universities.
The Bible is true, unerring, and knowable.
I use my critical thinking, research, and rhetorical skills with the discernment of the Holy Spirit to engage and interpret the meaning of scriptures, evidence, and observations using the whole council of God as a guide, and to help others see His glorious, trustworthy truth.
I Believe what the Bible says is true, and that evidence and observations confirm its history, prophecy, and claims including that:
- God made the heavens and the earth, and all that is in it in 6 literal days and rested on the 7th day
- The earth is about 6,000 years old
- There was no sin and death before Adam sinned
- God promised in Genesis 3:14-15 that a redeemer would come, born of a woman, to redeem creation from corruption
- There was a literal global flood about 4,500 years ago
- Jesus is God and He came and died and rose again on the 3rd day
- That all who believe can call upon Jesus to pay for their sins and that true faith in this alone saves us
- That Jesus will come again and receive us to Himself in the rapture of the true and faithful church
- That those left behind will face a 7 year tribulation and be given the choice to accept Jesus in truth, even unto death
- After the tribulation, Jesus returns with all the saints to rule and reign 1,000 years
- At the end of that time, He will cast satan, the demons, all unsaved, and death and hell into the lake of fire
- We who have accepted Jesus’s free gift of salvation will live eternally on the new and restored earth
- Jesus is coming soon
“Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36
|Episode & Date||Episode Notes|
|Episode 14 12/17/22||Who is Jesus? (Word doc)|
Who is Jesus? (pdf)